Our people are at the core of everything we do.
Borton-Lawson recognizes the importance of preparing our employees for opportunities to challenge themselves professionally and advance their careers with us. We proudly offer two unique development programs – Borton-Lawson Leadership Development Institute (BLDI) and Career Compass.
- Development Program that recognizes those that demonstrate Borton-Lawson values and a desire to lead.
- Strives to develop high-potential employees for future leadership roles and advancement opportunities.
- Year-long program includes mentoring, classroom training, community involvement, a group project, and networking opportunities.
- Professional Development Program prepares and guides employees throughout their career at Borton-Lawson.
- Identifies career tracks that clearly outline progression within the organization.
- Grows and strengthens the skill sets of every employee to prepare them for their future.
- Aligns employee training and development efforts with the company’s mission, goals, and objectives.